//Pusheen Lover
Happy birthday my sister and Happy New Year! :D
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 12:34 PM | 0 comments



Happy birthday to you kakak! 31.12.2011. okay now you're already twenty years old! woohoooo :OO Happy Birthday to my beloved kakak, Faizni Farah Fazlyana. loves you sister! May allah bless you, always.. and I hope awak boleh kalahkan ketinggian adikmu ini :p lol ahahaha xD

okay so, I'm not going to anywhere tonight. ohh so ? it's not a big touble for me :D i'm not desperate keluar just for countdown tu semua.. duduk rumah layan twitter lagi good good ;D

okay, siapa yang dah tengok Ombak Rindu? hang nangis dokk ? kalau tak nangis , you're the one yang memang hati sekeras kepalamu :p haha lol this is a joke ^^ hmm , deh eh? dehh angattt ~ For me, part yang Cik Haris tu pukul Iza dekat toilet smapai Iza tu pengsan and and... masatu aku nangis gila punyaa. sbb aku takut benda tu terjadi kat aku nanti :(

and then part yang Cik haris jerit dkt Iza tu 'Perempuan Murahan' perrrrrr, yang tu aku tak boleh tahan. mampus lu nak kata wa apa ~ siapa boleh tahan abang long cakap kat perempuan baik cenggitu. uhh uhh ~ tersentappp :/

"kasih aku hanyalah untukmu, tiada lain dalam diriku. takkan barubah, walau dipisah laut biru. cinta aku hanyalah untukmu, tak pernah goyah, tak pernah jemu. takkan terpadam, dalam hatiku. Ia milikmu.. percayalah." - lara lagi Adira



Goodbye to 2011 and Say Hellooooo to 2012! now i'm already fourteen years old! woohooo still young :p okay, on this 2012 i'm promise to myself, i'm gonna change my attitude. no more fighting in school, sleeping in class and all the bad things. I wanna makes my parents proud of me :) apa yang aku nak semua parents aku bagi, tapi apa yang parents aku nak aku tak pernah bagi :'( sorry mama and ayah. so on this 2012, aku berjanji nak belajar betul betul :) nak jadi budak baik.. doakan saya boleh :) thnks.

soooooooooo, Happy New Year Uolls!! xx ~

-Esteeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Hello chingu(s)! Welcome to my beautiful blog. Okay, change this nonsense word with yours :)

Mood : Your mood here
Status : Your status here
Personal | Fanfic

Menu Order

About Links Entries


Tagboard

Code cbox at here. Maximum width and height 200px. No more than that !

Credits

This template was made by Farahin Abd Majid and the basecodes is belonging to Siti Hajar Zainuddin. The background was taken at Google and the header image inspired by Weheartit.

P/S : Tell me if I use your artwork but I didn't credit you.